Hualong Electrostatic Prevention Epoxy Floor Paint
|FOB Price:||US $1-10 / kg|
|Min. Order:||1 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 kg||US $1-10/ kg|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Day|
|Transport Package:||20kg/ Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HL-800
- Color: Green
- Method: Brush, Roller; Spraying
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, RoHS, ISO9001
- Expiration Date: 1 year
- Packaging: Iron Drum
- OEM & ODM: Welcome
- Tech Indicator: GB/T22374-2008
- Construction: Easy
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3209901000
- Usage: Floor Paint
- Appearance: Liquid
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Floor
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Product Name: Electrostatic Prevention Epoxy Floor Paint
- Thickness: 1.5-5mm
- Colors: Customize
- Trademark: Hualong
- Origin: Shunde, Foshan, China
2. Solidground: according to solidground condition to polish, mending, clear dust etc
3. static free primer painting: adopt strong adhesion static-free epoxy primer to painting 1 layer, enhance the adhesion of surface.
4. Laying copper foil: electric conduction copper foil laying like crosses, exclude the accumulate electrostatic, make grounding treatment.
5.Sealed copper foil: Use non-solvent floating coat to sealed the copper foil
6. Anti-static painting: according to actual demand to painting several layers.
7. Anti-static finish coat: painting 2 times, surface average coefficient of resistance 105 -109 Ω,after finished the whole surface shining and cleanly, color evenly, no bubbling.
8.Finished construction: only allow people step on it after 24h, heavy press after 72h.
9.Construction way: roller, brush, spraying
|HL-800||anti-static epoxy floor paint||HL-800 is anti-static expoxy floor coat made by solvent epoxy resin which add anti-static material, mixing curing agent to form it|
Usage time: Over 5-10years
|1.Eliminate electrostatic and anti-static or electromagnetic wave, to avoid static spark and electromagnetic interference||Electronics and computer production and packing area.|
Telecommunication/electronic/computer control center
Ammunition depot, powder magazine etc.