Hualong Anti-Static Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Paint
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.1 US $100|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Tons/Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HL-K80
- Color: Green
- Method: Brush, Roller; Spraying
- Main Raw Material: Epoxy
- Certification: ISO14001, CCC, RoHS, ISO9001
- Expiration Date: 1 year
- Packaging: Iron Drum
- OEM & ODM: Welcome
- Tech Indicator: GB/T22374-2008
- Construction: Easy
- Transport Package: 20kg/ Drum
- Origin: Shunde, Foshan, China
- Usage: Floor Paint
- Appearance: Liquid
- Components: Film Forming Matter
- Level: Finish Coat
- Substrate: Floor
- Formation Mechanism: Conversion Type
- Product Name: Anti-Static Self Levelling Epoxy Floor Paint
- Thickness: 1.5-5mm
- Colors: Customize
- Trademark: Hualong
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3209901000
2. Solidground: according to solidground condition to polish, mending, clear dust etc
3. static free primer painting: adopt strong adhesion static-free epoxy primer to painting 1 layer, enhance the adhesion of surface.
4. Laying copper foil: electric conduction copper foil laying like crosses, exclude the accumulate electrostatic, make grounding treatment.
5.Sealed copper foil: Use non-solvent floating coat to sealed the copper foil
6. Anti-static painting: according to actual demand to painting 1 or 2 layers.
7. Anti-static finish coat: painting 2 times, surface average coefficient of resistance 105 -109 Ω,after finished the whole surface shining and cleanly, color evenly, no bubbling.
8.Finished construction: only allow people step on it after 24h, heavy press after 72h.
9.Construction way: roller, brush, spraying
|HL-K80||Anti-static self levelling epoxy floor paint||HL-K80 made of solvent epoxy which add conductive material, work with curing agent in normal temperature condition to form a anti-static epoxy floor coat.|
Usage time: Over 5-10 years
|1.Eliminate electrostatic and anti-static or electromagnetic wave, to avoid static spark and electromagnetic interference||Electronics and computer production and packing area.|
Telecommunication/electronic/computer control center
Ammunition depot, powder magazine etc.